As I was sitting at the table eating dinner with my family this evening, I received a text message from a number I didn't recognize. Ordinarily I would have just ignored it, but I decided to have some fun with it. Enjoy!:
7175551234: Are you going to the school physicals?
Me: What?
7175551234: Are you playing tennis this year?
Me: Yeah, and i just made the hooger team. What about you?
7175551234: Hooger team? Theres the school physicals at 6.. R u going?
Me: I've already had my hooger physical for this year
7175551234: Ooohh. Booo.
Ok, so not the most clever thing in the world, but I like to think I just made someone think that a snobby high school tennis player is high as a kite. I'm even more excited about the prospect of the person whose messages I intercepted actually showing up for the high school physical and having his or her friend ask how to try out for the hooger team.
Appreciation... Songs of My Summer!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment