I just thought I would drop a line to let you know that I haven't gone anywhere. As I mentioned last week, I got the pool swim-ready, and on the days that it hasn't been raining, I have literally been outside splashing around and reading until the sun goes down. I've been averaging one book about every two days, and maybe at this point I'm just so consumed with someone else's words that I have none of my own. I also had a pretty insane week with my family, so I've been distracted. I'm trying to avoid my usual pitfall of divulging too much personal information in this blog, and since that really has been the only thing on my mind for the most part, it's been hard to write. That, and I think the sun has probably fried a lot of my brain cells. The utter relaxation in the sun has made me want to start writing creatively. I've been bouncing a couple of ideas around in my head, so if anything comes of that, I will be sure to keep everyone posted. I've just in a weird, listless, nostaglic kind of mood. I'll snap out of it. I'm still drunk on summer, but once the hangover ensues, I'll be back to my normal self.
1 comment:
Welcome back, Kate!
Post a Comment