Thursday, May 29, 2008

While I'm on the Subject of Advertising...

This is some of the most ridiculous bullshit I've read in the recent past:

Rachel Ray is a jihadist?

When will we stop cowering to right-wing nutjobs?

4 comments:

Sphere of Repugnance said...

Michelle Malkin is a self-hating racist bigoted nutbar. The perfect Republican date. You should see her cheerleading video...

Sphere of Repugnance said...

To clarify: Malkin was the most rabid nutbar to complain about this...

And Dunkin Donuts yanked it.

Shame.

Sphere of Repugnance said...

And, HERE'S Michelle in all her glory...

There are so many things wrong with that video...

Kate said...

I have to say I agree with you about the video. She was obviously grasping at something resembling humor, but dressing up like a schoolgirl and calling half the country losers isn't that clever, or funny really. Sad I think would be the correct adjective. And if the Republicans lost the war in Iraq, wouldn't that make them the losers? How did anyone take this vapid waste of flesh seriously? Shame on you, Dunkin Donuts. I'm a Crispy Creme girl now.

By the way, thanks for commenting. Glad to know there are more than two people reading this thing!