Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bad Poetry Corner, Installment #1

So we all know that person. You know who I'm talking about. The person who decides it's a brilliant idea to air his or her grievances towards another on a MySpace blog, authoring angsty vagaries in an attempt at subtle cleverness, but actually achieving the discretion of a nail bomb through the head. You've probably been that person at some point. I have. A friend of mine has recently dealt with one such literary and social networking blasphemer, and since it wouldn't be fair to post this person's actual bad poetry, I've decided to create my own. Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, here is the world wide web debut of my very own "HATE."

HATE by Kat C. (my name sounds more hipster poet this way)

H is for the hair you left in my shower
A is for the asshole that you are
T is for the time I told you I loved you, but I lied
E is for everything I hate, which is you

Thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

Jojo said...

I bet Kat C turns all the boy hipsters heads as her poetic angst radiants from her being like she was bathed in a bottle of Light Blue.